Dragon tattoo designs are regarded as a symbol of power, strength and courage. Most of the people from all over the world want to be inked with the dragon tattoos. The popularity of these tattoos is increasing rapidly and steadily. Its design is considered most complicated, but yet there is huge and wide collection of dragons tattoo designs available on the traditional tattoo shops as well on the various online websites. Among all kinds of dragons tattoo designs, Chinese, Japanese and tribal tattoos are much popular. Chinese and Japanese dragons tattoo have a long history. During the 18th Century these tattoos were just specified for the upper status individuals such as kings etc. They were mostly used on the ceremonies as a symbol of high standard and values. But with the passage of time, trend changed, now these tattoos are used commonly.
There is great and wide variety of Chinese dragons tattoos designs. They are specified with different characteristics. Some main Chinese dragon tattoo designs that are mostly used by the individuals are as follows.
- Chinese dragon that is believed to be the one of the mightiest is horned dragon.
- Celestial dragon, it is considered that it watch over the heaven and provide protection to the God.
- Earth dragon is considered that it ruled over the earth and controls various climates conditions such as rain and wind.
- Treasure dragon, as name indicates that it keeps the various precious gems, metals and stones. It is also symbolizes with wealth and future progress and prosperity.
There is also a great and wide variety of Japanese dragon tattoo designs. These tattoos are also specified with some characteristics. Some commonly used Japanese dragons tattoos are as follows.
- Koi dragon is most popular type of Japanese dragon tattoo. It is named after a koi fish. Most Japanese scholars conclude that koi fish eventually change into a dragon. Most of the individuals now symbolize it with power and strength. It is also considered that it gives right and correct direction to its wearer.
- Sui-Riu is considered most powerful Japanese dragon. It is considered that it controls the different climate conditions such as wind and rain. It is also considered that it provide protection to its wearer against the harmful climate conditions.
- Fuku-Riu is most popular and desired Japanese dragon tattoo designs. It is considered that it brings luck. Most of the individuals are in love with these dragon tattoos. It is also considered that it gives a right direction to the individuals. Gives them, power and strength to take good and better decisions that lead them towards future progress and prosperity.
Besides these Japanese and Chinese dragons, there is also a great and wide variety of other dragons such as eastern, western and tribal dragon tattoo designs. They are easily available on the various traditional tattoo shops as well as on the online websites. Dragons are considered good things such as inspiration, power, strength and courage that lead individuals towards right and correct direction.
Above are discussed main types and effective features of dragon tattoo designs.
Dragon Tattoo Designs Gallery
Blue Dragon Tattoo
Dragon Tattoo On Backpiece
Dragon Tattoo On Shoulder
Dragon Tattoos On Womans Back
European Dragon Tattoo Design
Japanes Dragon Tattoos Design on Back
Dragon Tattoo On Asian Womans Shoulder
Dragon Tattoo Medieval
Men Dragon Tattoo Design
Japanes Womens Dragon Tattoos
Japanes Womens Dragon Tattoo
Japanes Womens Dragon Tattoo Desings
Men Dragon Tattoo Designs