Over the past few years, celebrities and regular people both have started admiring tattoos alike. Kids love to play dress up, but what’s a parent suppose to do when the kids want his/her favourite character in carved on the body? Inking tattoos is quite a painful process; parents can’t give their kids such absurd permission. To put an end to the misery of the kids and the parents, any companies have launched Tattoos for Kids or Temporary Tattoos.
They are an easy, painless alternative for kids. Kids now can have their favourite character designed on their, wrist, arm, ankle or anywhere without suffering any pain and can remove them too whenever they want to. Parents also don’t have to worry anymore about their child as Tattoos for Kids are harmless and not very costly playing tools. They are very easy to apply and come in just about every design and character there is. If you follow the instructions below, you can get long lasting and better results.
Instructions Applying the Tattoo
- Prepare the part of body well where the tattoo is to be n carved by washing your kid’s skin with a baby soap or shampoo. Rinse it well with water and then let it dry before hurrying to the next step.
- If you have a whole sheet filled with tattoo designs carefully take out the one you want to apply. Cut the tattoo with a scissor, follow the outline of the tattoo as you cut and leave just a small white border. This will make tattoo look more realistic.
- Remove the clear protective plastic coating from the Tattoo for Kids. Place the tattoo on the area where your child wants the tattoo to be inked.
- Use a damp washcloth or a wet cotton ball to thoroughly dampen the tattoo. Press and hold on firmly for at least 30 seconds to help the tattoo design stick on to the skin.
- After 30 seconds gently pinch away the white paper backing and allow the tattoo to dry. Make your child stay still for as long as the Tattoo for Kids, dries out.
- If the tattoo came with embellishments like glitters or rhinestones etc, apply them after the tattoo is dried.
Removing the Tattoo
- Drench a cotton ball or a wash cloth in baby oil or water.
- Use the wet wash cloth to drench the tattoo with the oil or alcohol.
- Let the tattoo dampen for at least 10 seconds.
- Rub the tattoo with the cotton ball until it fades away and vanishes.
Following these quick and handy instructions, your kid can not only get Tattoo for Kids but also you can make sure that the whole process is safe. A lot many companies are manufacturing Tattoo for Kids; one of them is Tattly, go online check for the latest designs for your kid and then order.
Famous Tattoos For Kids
Temporary Tattoos For Kid
Temporary Tattoo For Kids
Kids Temporary Tattoos
Tattoo For Kid
Temporary Tattoo For Kid
Tattoos For Kid
Kids Temporary Tattoo